Collection of your
Typically we collect data in order to provide the products, quotations and services that customers purchase or request from us. For example, we may capture identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, work address or telephone number. Vickers Laboratories Ltd also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your post code and preferences.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Vickers Laboratories Ltd. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Vickers Laboratories Ltd for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Vickers Laboratories Ltd website.
Vickers Laboratories Ltd encourages you to review the privacy statements of any websites you choose to link to, from Vickers Laboratories Ltd, so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Vickers Laboratories Ltd is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Vickers Laboratories Ltd website.
Use of your
Vickers Laboratories Ltd collects and uses your personal information to operate the Vickers Laboratories Ltd website and deliver the services you have requested. Including;
- processing orders that you have submitted;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and ourselves;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, business news, promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations (for example the collection of accounting data). We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
You have the right to ask us to not process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information. Alternatively, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you have previously given your consent to the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you can choose to stop receiving marketing communications which we send to you from time to time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such communications. Alternatively, you can opt out of such communications at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com
You can choose to opt-out from your Personal Information being used for any purpose that differs from the purposes notified to you when we collected your personal information; or disclosed to any third party.
If you would like to do this, please contact us as set forth in the Contact section of this Privacy Statement. Please note that opting-out may prevent us from providing you with our services or information requested by you.
Vickers Laboratories Ltd does not sell or rent your information to third parties.
Vickers Laboratories Ltd will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, to request that we:
- update any Personal Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete any Personal Information which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process your Personal Information;
- provide your Personal Information to a third-party provider of services; or
- provide you with a copy of any Personal Information which we hold about you.
- We will consider all such requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law.